In-house Meetings in Progress…
In-house meetings are held in order to inform other librarians employed at Library and Documentation Department on the content of scientific meetings attented the year round.
Thus, professional development and innovation on everyone’s learning can be met in the current knowledge of how to implement it and the benefits to be gained is planned to be brainstormed.
In this context, on the dates October 19-21 2015, the TUBITAK (Ankara) also performed “4. National Open Access Workshop “On behalf of our participating libraries Librarian Özhan Sağlık made a presentation on June Monday 1st. Within the context of ” In-house Meetings ”
General topics discussed at the meeting under the title of “ workshop topics” were as follows;
1) What is Open Access?
2) Why Open Access?
3) The status in the world and in our country of open-access practices
4) What is the concept of Green Road and Gold Road in Open Access?
The following topics should be given priorities in our country on Open Access were discussed;
1) Establishment of institutional open access policies.
2) Policy on the management of research data.
3) Establishing close contact with the faculty library.
4) Management and orientation of library systems.