For the effective use of EndNote software, İstanbul University Library and Documentation Department organized a training seminar on January 19, 2017 at 10.00-13.00 at the Congress Hall.
The Director of the Central Library Dr. Pervin Bezirci talked about the innovations and activities of the Central Library on education and research in universities in her opening speech of the seminar where information about the new version of EndNote X8 was also presented.
Afterwards, Hakan Uyar from Research Software made a presentation on the main lines of the software and then went down to the details of the software with the application and questions about the subject.
Below are the titles of the seminar which attracted about 400 people and a great interest;
* What is EndNote?
* Search Articles for Online Databases
* Creating a Personal Bibliographic Library
* Personal Bibliographic Library Arrangement
* Writing an Article / Thesis with EndNote
* Reference and Library Sharing
* EndNote Manuscript Matcher